Friday, December 11, 2009

NOV again

Good morning,

It’s Friday again, and I am looking forward to my ex-ACS classmates gathering with the senior editors and future journalists of my country’s top newspaper for drinks. I was in my bar before last night market session and they played the song it’s going to be a good night, and sure it was. Tonight I will also be drinking to my winning trades again for NOV. The share gained 5.13% to close at $43.82. Of the 5 positions I bought this week, 4 were closed last night with very decent profits. I am still holding to the position which I bought before 3rd December to enjoy the special dividend to be paid on 16th. This position is also in-the-money now.

I am looking forward to my stock trading seminar tomorrow and I am excited and ready to impart my trading methods to the new entrants to the trading game. I plan this seminar to be my last and hopefully I can use my skills to manage and trade for those who have faith in the KUTE selection process. I have always enjoyed discussing about equities and I do hope that I can have a major impact in their trading career.

Again US markets spend the session trading sideways but managed to end the session with solid gains, still in line with my forecast for the week. DOX lost 2.1% to close at $27.00.I wished I have waited for a deeper dip before buying this stock. I do make mistakes since no indicator can correctly predict a definite point of entry or exit, so I am hoping that the fundament strength of the company can pull the stock out of the red sea into the greener paradise. I am still holding to this share and will evaluate the company again tomorrow to decide if I need to cut loss. NE gained 0.52% to close at $40.5, HP was up 3.42% to close at $38.09 and ICUI gained 0.14% to close at $34.57.

Have a great day ahead!
Francies Cheng
BBus MAppliedFinance

No comments:

Post a Comment