Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good start for my seminar attendees

Good morning,

I am happy today. Not because I made money from the positions I have. I am happy because one of mine student has recouped his investment for attending my seminar. He made 20% last week! Much more because my intention for the seminar is to share my experience and system so that potential traders can have a consistent methods to choose good companies to trade, and not to make money and profit from the seminar fees. His success has further reinforced my belief and I have decided to continue teaching into the near future. I am truly encouraged and excited that more can learn the KUTE system and hopefully lesser new traders will lose money.

It’s now only a few days left for 2009, and we will soon be facing new challenges in 2010. Much as anyone can predict how the market will perform in 2010, we can only forecast to our best knowledge and hopefully 2010 will be a good year for all traders. With the expected steep yield curve, I am expecting the stock markets to be bullish, amidst the fact that we will probably have some correction in the first half of the next year. So before the new trading adventure ahead, I am going to take a good break and enjoy some private time with my stewardess wife. I will be taking leave for the whole week to reward myself for the hard work in 2009 and hopefully will be fully recharged after the cross-over into 2010. I trust my positions are good since they are all good companies and even if the limits are not achieved, it should be alright to hold these stocks into the New Year. I just want to soak in the nice festive atmosphere and enjoy the last few days of the year with the one I love. Please allow me to excuse myself and I will be back charging the market next Monday with all the new KUTE stock selections.

Well, festive seasons do bring good news. As expected, DJIA rose 26.98, or 0.3 percent, to 10,547.08, its highest close since Oct. 1, 2008, S&P 500 rose 1.30, or 0.1 percent, to 1,127.78, and the Nasdaq composite index advanced 5.39, or 0.2 percent, to 2,291.08 last night. The volume was thin as many including me are enjoying the holidays with bottles of fine wine. As for the KUTE’s selected stocks, NOV gained 0.64% to close last night’s session at $45.26, DOX was down 0.35% to close at $28.78, NE was up 0.44% at $41.49, PTI gained 0.65% to close at $20.10 and PDE was up 0.36% to close at $33.25. It makes my day better as Citigroup managed to close 1.19% higher to reduce on my only losses for the stock that was never selected by KUTE.

Have a great day.

Francies Cheng
BBUs MAppliedFinance

No comments:

Post a Comment