Saturday, January 23, 2010

So long my friends

Dear Friends,
I have come to a painful decision to stop writing this blog. It has become too addictive and it's taking too much of my time. I have decided to focus on fund managment and discretionary trading management for my clients or any potential clients who would like me to manage using KUTE systems. I will discontinue posting my views with immediate effect. However, for those of you who believe my recommendations, I am revamping my website and will post my weekly recommendation there.
If you are keen to recieve the web address, please drop me an email at fcheng@konceptliving.com
Before I go, I hope that the warnings at the beginning of this week that the markets are declining and most stocks should be avoided should prevent you from losing money.
Good bye.
Francies Cheng
BBus MAppliedFinance

No comments:

Post a Comment