Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My New Stock Trading Seminar Advertisement

Good morning,
I was really tired last night. Not from working too hard, but I was tired from playing more than 7 hours of mahjong last night with my wife and parent. I had intended to play till US markets open but my mum suggested that we continue. Since she had hardly step out of the house after her fall and operation last christmas, I agreed. With the continuation of the mahjong session, I missed the opening bell for the US markets. I was glad that I had market and limit orders for the stocks I have planned to buy and sell this week. My NOV stock I brought over from last Friday was squared at $46.52 during the time I was enjoying the game, with a handsome profit. My market orders for DSX was done at $15.72 and MGLN at $41.44.
US markets started the week in mixed fashion but steady stream of buying push DJIA to recover from last Friday's loss to close the session at 10,725.43. Citigroup posted its earnings report last night and its loss is in line with the expectation of the market. It ended the day at $35.40, up 3.51%.
The week started well for the stocks selected by KUTE. NOV gained 1.82% to close at $47.08, NE gained 1.55% to close at $44.41, DSX lost 3.11% to close at $15.59, TDW gained 2.33% to close at $51.37 and MGLN gained 0.65% to close at $41.92.
It's Wednesday and today is the first day of the year for my stock trading seminar advertisement. It will appear in the "Today" newspaper and I am really excited at the opportunity to share the KUTE system again. This is the advertisement that will appear today;



I look forward to seeing you in my seminar. Have a great day!

Francies Cheng
BBus MAppliedFinance

No comments:

Post a Comment