Friday, November 20, 2009

NOV buy order was triggered last night

Good morning,

I have finally decided to launch my KUTE stock training program for new beginners and those that have attended other so-called stock gurus’ programs and have not been making money. It was not an easy decision because I have always question these programs that if they are so good and can make such easy money, why should they be teaching others? However as I spoke to many of those who attended these programs and having checked some of the gurus’ background, I realized that most of the students are paying large sum of money to learn strategies that may not work at all. It is really not worth the thousands to attend such programs. So I thought that since I have been training only my Investment Advisers and share my KUTE methods only to clients, I might as well share it to the public, at a much lower cost. My intention is to educate would be stock traders to understand everything they should know before plunging into the challenging world of making money from analyzing the macro, companies, forecast their future earnings and growth and making a well calculated move to buy the shares. My program does not guarantee one to become a millionaire nor having returns of $10,000 per month from capital less than this after attending my program. Rather participants will make consistent returns over time if they apply what they learn in my course. So do look for the advertisement that will appear next wednesday in Today’s.
Last night Major indexes tumbled about 1 percent, including DJIA, which lost 94 points but ended well off its low after a key economic report raised concerns about the recovery of the US economy. Energy and material stocks logged some of the biggest losses as a jump in the dollar sent commodity prices tumbling. Meanwhile, an analyst's downgrade of the chip industry pulled technology shares sharply lower. The sell-off was broad-based, with all but three of the Dow's 40 stocks turning lower. Financials, Industrials and consumer discretionary stocks were among the hardest hit.
NOV was down below the previous Friday’s close of $44.17 during the early session and I had 2 buy orders triggered and 2 positions were bought at $43.69 and $43.54. The stock closed at $43.83, though down 3.86% from previous day, it is still positive for me. MGLN closed 1.73% at $35.76, MIR down 3.98% at $13.99 and CVX declined 1.58% to close at $77.34. Another trading session to go and I am already looking forward to it and the coming weekend to rest.
Have a great day.
Francies Cheng
BBus MAppliedFinance

No comments:

Post a Comment